People enter into therapy for so many reasons.
'I feel depressed' 'My mum died, I dont know how I'm going to cope'
'I'm anxious about my exams' 'life is so stressful'
'I'm anxious about...' 'I get angry over the smallest things'
'I'm unattractive,unlovable, no one likes being with me'
For some it may just be a sense of unrest within which hangs over everything they do- not really being able to put their finger on it.
Counselling can and does help many people find solutions to their problems.
It is the client who knows what hurts, what directions to go, what problems are crucial, what experiences are deeply buried'
-Carl R Rogers
You know what you need help with.
Take that first move towards being
the person you want to be.
Make contact today.
Here is a list of some of the areas I have experience in.
I have a particular interest in building self esteem, helping people feel better and accept and love themselves. If this is something that you would like help with, please do give me a call.
- Relationship issues
- Anxiety. Social anxiety, Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD), Exam Anxiety
- Self Esteem
- Panic Attacks
- Bereavement, Grief and Loss
- Post Natal Depression (PND)
- Loss through Miscarriage or Stillbirth
- Unresolved Issues from the past, and childhood issues
- Abuse, Rape, Violence & Assault
- Crisis Situations
- Stress, Work related Stress
- Job Loss, Redundancy, Retirement
- Debt and financial distress
- Sexual identity & orientation
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Anger Management